Crossroads Truck & Bus Limited is one of the leading commercial vehicle distributors for the Yorkshire and Lincolnshire. We provide full parts & service facilities for Volvo Truck & Bus as well as new and used sales, plus a diverse range of associated services.
Business: Commercial vehicle distribution.
Training provided: In house training.
Pay details: Meets National Minimum Wage.
Benefits: Excellent pension and healthcare schemes,
Hours: 8.30am – 5pm, some flexibility is required at month end.
- Computer / IT skills.
- Valid driving licence.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Good communication skills.
Minimum age: 16
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Trainee Sales & Purchase Ledger Assistant for our Birstall depot.
- Daily registering of supplier invoices onto the ledger for both groups
- Weekly download of internals and distribute to managers for coding
- Processing of log reports.
- Supplier statement reconciliations, including requesting copies of missing invoices.
- Dealing with external and internal supplier queries.
- Resolving unallocated purchase ledger & sales ledger cash
- Daily bank reconciliation on the sales ledger
- Input vehicle sale invoices on to the system
- Posting of daily cheques received from customers
- Post cash sales on to the ledger that are received from customers and allocate against the invoices
- Set up and post any daily payments that are made online
- Other adhoc activities as required
How to apply:
For an application form please contact Jen Stephenson on 07870 574684.