Sowerby Bridge Day Nursery is a local day nursery based in Sowerby Bridge.
Training provided: Level 2 Childcare Apprenticeship via Calderdale College
Pay details: Minimum £3.50 per hour.
Hours: Full time.
Requirements: Applicants must have the ability to work as part of a team with a willingness to undertake further training and development.
Minimum age: 16
Description: The role involves working as a member of the nursery team to ensure that all children attending the setting receive high quality care, are kept safe and receive rich and stimulating play experiences which meet their individual needs. The duties will involve:
- Recognising children as individuals and providing them with an environment in which they can learn and develop at their own pace.
- Promoting confidence, self-esteem and independence in a positive and nurturing atmosphere.
- Fostering inclusivity and providing equal opportunities for all children, including those with special needs.
- Developing exceptional, beneficial relationships with children and parents/carers, and establishing an open line of communication in order to do so.
- Encouraging and celebrating diversity, and welcoming all families and children regardless of religion, race, gender or disabilities.
- Working closely with outside agencies, where needed, to provide the best possible support and care for children and their families.
How to apply: To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com. Please state the employer’s name and the job title.
Please do not contact the employer directly.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org