Riley & Co is a firm of Chartered Accountants based in Halifax town centre, we offer a full range of accountancy, tax and payroll services to our clients.
Riley & Co has been providing the highest quality accountancy, audit and tax planning services for over 30 years and has become one of the leading independent practices within Calderdale.
Business: Chartered Accountants
Training provided: Association of Tax Technicians Qualification / ATT)
Pay details: £12,000 per annum
Hours: 35 hours per week
- 3 A Level (or equivalent) passes at C or above
- 5 GCSE passes, including Maths and English at grade C or above
- Excellent communication skills,
- Ability to prioritise and plan own workload
- Excellent level of literacy and numeracy
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent timekeeping and attendance record
Minimum age: 16
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Apprentice Tax Accountant to join the Riley & Co team and develop a promising career.
As an apprentice within Riley & Co, you will work alongside an experienced team, get real hands on experience and gain an industry recognised qualification.
In brief the role will comprise:
- Preparation of Income Tax returns for sole traders, directors and high net worth individuals
- Checking and advising on PAYE notices of coding and liaising with HMRC and clients
- Assisting with the preparation of corporation tax returns, P11D’s and VAT returns
- Answering client queries by email and telephone
- Using in house accounting and tax software
- Assisting with administrative duties where required
How to apply: If you are an articulate, enthusiastic individual and want to be a part of this continued success, please send your CV, together with a covering letter, to Simon Walton (Director) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com