This modern purpose built surgery is located close to the village of Almondbury, on the outskirts of Huddersfield. Public transport serves the village every 20 minutes during the day. In addition to the light and airy practice premises there is also a large car park which supplies spacious parking for its patients and visitors alike
Business: Doctors Surgery
Training provided: Business Administration level 2 via National Business College
Pay details: Meets minimum apprenticeship wage
Requirements: GCSE grade E or above in English, Maths and ICT or equivalent.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am – 4pm. 32.5 hours per week.
Minimum age: 16
We require a friendly and enthusiastic individual to join our compassionate and approachable administration team, duties include:
- Be familiar with the Practice computer system and be able to input data as required
- Handle incoming and outgoing telephone calls in a polite and efficient manner
- Ensure all messages are passed to the appropriate team member, and colleagues made aware of any action required
- Have a thorough knowledge of all practice policies and procedures
- Photocopying, faxing, shredding and laminating and other administrative duties as required
- Carry out data input, ensuring that the recording of all relevant information into the patient electronic medical record is accurate and concise
- Pulling/filing medical records
- Provide an effective and efficient reception service, being able to cover all reception positions as necessary
- Keep reception areas tidy at all times
- Process repeat prescription requests in accordance with practice guidelines
- Handing completed repeat prescriptions to patients and checking date of birth, names and addresses
- Handover to incoming staff patient information on any issues not yet completed
- Registrations of new patients (have knowledge of practice area)
- Process patients change of address – computer data and medical records (have knowledge of practice area)
How to apply: Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job tile and employer.
Please do not contact the employer directly.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com