Fieldhead Surgery is a busy four partner GP practise with over 8000 patients in Golcar.
Business: GP Practice.
Training provided: Level 2 Business Administration.
Pay details: £138.75 per week.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm.
Requirements: Applicants should have GCSEs at grade E (2-9) or above in English and Maths. Applicants should also have a keen and enthusiastic interest in working in primary healthcare, the confidence to work independently and a professional telephone manner.
Minimum age: 16
Description: This role will involve working on reception greeting patients in a polite manner over the phone and face to face. Duties will include:
- Handling patient appointments and medication requests in a polite and professional manner
- Effectively and efficiently dealing with telephone messages
- Passing on details of any patient concerns/complaints to the Practice Manager
- Processing information for members of the public wishing to become patients
- Ensuring that prescriptions are only collected by authorised patients/family members/pharmacies
- Ensuring that patient samples delivered via reception are dealt with correctly
- Processing internal/external mail
- Accurate filing of patient notes
How to apply: Please send your CV and covering letter, stating which post you are applying for to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not contact the employer directly.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com