Yorkshire Children’s Centre run a range of Pass It On shops across Yorkshire and online selling pre-loved fashion, homeware and vintage furniture as well as new items that include white goods, beds and pocket money items.
Training provided: In house training.
Hours: Part time.
The successful candidate will have;
- Retail Experience
- Be motivated to achieve sales targets
- Have a flair for stock presentation and selection
- Determination to achieve good standards of customer service
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good level of literacy, numeracy and basic IT skills
- Flexibility to work a varied rota
Minimum age: 16
We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic person to assist in the day to day running of our busy charity shop located in Batley, West Yorkshire.
Reporting to the shop manager/s general duties will include;
- Serving Customers and assisting with their selections
- Providing support to volunteers
- Dealing with stock donations, collections and deliveries
- Operating a till
- Actively promoting and explaining the benefits of Gift Aid to customers
- Completing necessary paperwork including banking
- Supporting the shop manager in all aspects of Health & Safety procedures
How to apply: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.