B38 Facilities Management Group are a national facilities management company offering a national facilities management service across the UK and Ireland.
Business: Facilities management.
Training provided: Level 2 Business Administration.
Pay details: £138.75 per week.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.15pm.
Requirements: Applicants should have GCSEs at grade C (4-9) or above in English and Maths. Applicants should also have strong oral and written communication skills, good grammar and spelling, the ability to work in a team and the ability to follow instructions.
Minimum age: 16
Description: This role will involve:
- Greeting visitors/preparing meeting rooms for visitors/management and organising refreshments.
- Answering the telephone and directing calls to the correct person/department.
- General administrative and clerical support.
- Ordering stationary and engineers clothing and keeping records of stock levels.
- Managing mailboxes through Outlook and distributing emails to the appropriate person/department.
How to apply: Please send your CV and covering letter, stating which post you are applying for to email@example.com
Please do not contact the employer directly.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org