Nufarm based in Bradford is one of the world’s leading crop protection and specialist seeds companies. They produce products to help farmers protect their crops against damage caused by weeds, pests and disease.
They are the proud winner of the Chemical Industry Association’s Company of the Year 2017
Business: Crop protection and specialist seeds companies
Training provided: 3 year apprenticeship.
Pay details: Exceeds apprenticeship wage
Hours: Full time hours
Requirements: Applicants should have achieved, or be expecting to achieve GCSEs in English language, Maths and a science subject- at grade C or above (equivalent 4-9). They must be proactive, willing to learn and a good team player.
Minimum age: 16
- As a Process Manufacturing Apprentice you will train in the safe and efficient operation of plant and equipment.
- During your 3-year apprenticeship, your time will be divided between College and Nufarm, attaining technical and vocational qualifications.
- You will learn how a chemical plant operates. Following Standard Operating Procedures and Instructions.
- You will learn how to ensure all necessary environmental protection systems are functioning correctly.
- You will observe the operation of plant, equipment and services and how to report any deficiencies promptly.
- You will learn how to monitor processes, take readings and samples, and how to report any deviations.
- You will ensure all process documentation is completed correctly.
How to apply: Please apply online at https://career10.successfactors.com/career?company=nufarmlimi