Polyseam is an independent manufacturer of filler & sealant products for the world’s leading suppliers since 1993.
Business: Sealant manufacturer
Training provided: Full in house training.
Pay details: National Minimum Wage (increase after 12 months)
Hours: 40 hours per week.
Requirements: Must be interested in this area of work.
Description: The prime objective of the post is to produce product in the mixing area, to include operation of all mixing and associated equipment.
Range of duties will include:
- To mix current and future products following the issued instructions and within laid down procedures and practices within the mixing area.
- To assist the Pot Changer to ensure a continuous supply of product and efficient and timely pot changes to the filling/packing areas.
- To ensure the safe and efficient use of all company resources in conjunction with the Mixing Supervisor, Senior Mixing Operative and Chief Engineer to include machinery, measuring equipment, trucks and presses within the mixing area and filling areas.
- To work with Supervisors and Senior Mixers to ensure that production requirements are fully understood and met.
- To complete all necessary records accurately and honestly and ensure that they are processed promptly and returned to the Production Planning Office and Laboratory.
- To ensure that quality of product is maintained and that all procedures relating to presentation, identification, storage and transportation are followed as per laid down procedures and practices.
- To ensure that the mixing functions are operating efficiently and to work closely with the Mixing Supervisor, Senior Mixing Operative and Chief Engineer to continually improve the efficiency of the mixing unit through new procedures and working practices.
- To work closely with the Mixing Supervisor, Senior Mixing Operative and Chief Engineer to ensure that the mixing facility is fully functional, safe and able to be kept at optimum operating levels to meet the demands of the business.
- To ensure that the required standards of working practices, plant hygiene, document recording, health & safety, equipment and tool cleanliness, and general work area tidiness are consistently and fully met.
- To wear and correctly use the required PPE that has been issued to you personally and to ensure that it is regularly cleaned and maintained and correctly stored when not in use.
- To participate in meetings, work groups, etc. as required.
- As a member of the company team to participate fully in the life of the company.
Application method: To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com