Advanced Entrance Systems, Specialist suppliers in the door, gate, barrier and access control.
Training provided: NVQ Level 2 in Business Administration via Kirklees College.
Pay details: Meets national apprenticeship wage
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am -4pm, 40 hours per week
Requirements: Ideally the candidate should have GSCEs in English and Maths at grade C or above (new grades 4-9), but each person will be considered on their individual merits.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Polite, clear and professional telephone manner.
- IT literate with a good understanding of Microsoft packages.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Confident in using email and the Internet.
- Willing to work effectively in a team.
Minimum age: 16
Description: To work within the hardworking and friendly office team carrying out a range of sales, marketing and administrative duties.
- Dealing with customers over the telephone in a professional manner.
- Filing correspondence with a high degree of accuracy
- Updating information accurately and keep the online database system up to date.
- Collect data
- Conduct market research
- Be involved in marketing campaigns
- Support analysis of marketing activities
- Producing letters, emails, other documentation as and when required
- Monitor support emails and deal with customer enquiries
- After training, utilise the company’s social media to promote products and services in line with company brand image and vision. LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
- Deal with Bloggs and update website
- Build Apps for customers (training to be given)
- Print/email reports
- Send mail shots by post and email
- Work to deadlines/timescales
- Using Microsoft Packages in particular Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Inputting data onto internal systems with a high level of accuracy
- Undertake general office procedures i.e., scanning documentation, shredding and laminating etc.
- Ensuring that the Policies of the Company are observed and that good practice is encouraged, particularly in the areas of Health & Safety, Equal Opportunities and confidentiality.Assisting all members of the team as and when required
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by the organisation which is relevant to your post to meet the overall business objectives of the Company.
How to apply: To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state the employer and title of vacancy that you are applying for. In your application, please answer the following questions:
- Have you had any experience of working with social media in either a work/college/personal setting? Identify which and how you used these.
- Please identify how the skills you have would be of benefit to the team.
Please do not contact the employer directly.