CP Media is one of the largest and fastest growing outdoor media providers in the UK, delivering outdoor advertising campaigns in over 100 UK towns and cities.
Training provided: NVQ Diploma in Business Administration
Pay details: Meets national apprenticeship wage
Hours: Monday-Friday, 9am – 5.00pm
Requirements: Ideally applicants should have GSCEs in English and Maths at grade C or above (new grades 4-9) however each applicant will be considered upon their own merits. Applicants should also possess good communication skills, have a good knowledge of basic IT and good literacy and numeracy skills.
Minimum age: 16
The primary aim of this role is to support the marketing executives in planning, creating and delivering a range of digital marketing communications.
Duties to include:
- Research, create and deliver new content for a range of social media
- Develop a range of marketing and promotional material to be used by CP Media’s Sales Team
- Administration of databases, updating records
- Using the telephone in a polite and effective manner, taking and passing on messages
- Any other administrative duties as required by the employer, such as dealing with post, using Microsoft packages to produce work, data inputting and passing on E-Mail correspondence to staff
How to apply: To apply, please email your CV to Nichola Barnes on email@example.com
Also in your covering letter please answer the following questions:
What skills do you have that would benefit the company?
Where do you see yourself in 1 year?
Please do not contact the employer directly.