Manor House is brand new Boutique Restaurant with rooms and Wedding Venue.
This is a fantastic opportunity not to be missed! Situated in Lindley and set in a period property the team behind this exciting new enterprise are looking to set push the boundaries in hospitality in west Yorkshire.
Opening soon, the team behind this new enterprise believes in their people, ensuring training, progress and development for the right candidate!
The perfect Apprentice Commis Chef for this position will be passionate and hardworking, inspired by local, seasonal fresh produce.
Working alongside experienced and award winning senior chefs. You will be expected to work on different sections; you should have a great attitude and willingness to learn new skills. You will be given further and on-going training to develop your skills as a chef and help you become the best chef you can be.
- Assist the senior team with food preparationPrepare dishes utilising the best of seasonal ingredients
- Be involved in the development of menus
- Manage and maintain a safe working environment
- Manage the cleanliness of your section
- Be involved in stock control and orders
- Working alongside award winning senior chefs
- Expected to work across different sections
- Great attitude and willingness to learn essential
- On-going training and development
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Manor House Lindley
- 11-bedroom Boutique Hotel
- 30-35 cover restaurant
- Roof Top cocktail bar
- New kitchen Install
- Stunning Build