Kirklees College, is now one of the biggest colleges in the country with a vast range of courses and study options to choose from.
Training provided: NVQ Level 2 in Customer Service via Kirklees College.
Pay details: £4 per hour (£148 per week)
Hours: Monday-Friday, 37 hours per week, 9.00am-5pm.
Requirements: Ideally the candidate should have GSCE (or equivalent) level in English and Maths at grade C or above.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Polite, clear and professional telephone manner.
- IT literate with a good understanding of Microsoft packages.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Ability to work in a team
- Willing to work effectively in a team.
Minimum age: 16
- Answering the telephone in a polite and professional manner promptly.
- Handling visitors’ requests in a helpful, efficient way.
- Assisting in the maintenance and upkeep of computerised payroll records, service standard monitoring records and general payroll administration.
- Ensuring all SSP, OSP, SMP and OMP are calculated correctly and paid on time.
- Preparing and checking information to be sent to external bodies as required e.g. HMRC, Pension Authorities, Payroll Bureau, Trade Unions.
- Supporting and facilitating recruitment and selection processes by advertising vacancies and liaising with the recruiting manager, preparing application forms, inviting candidates for interview.
- Facilitating recruitment interview panels and forming part of the selection panel as required representing the HR department.
- Completing relevant equal opportunities monitoring data
- Other related duties.
How to apply: To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state the employer and title of vacancy that you are applying for. In your application, please answer the following questions:
- What personal qualities and skills would you bring to this position?
- What has motivated you to pursue a career through an apprenticeship?
Please do not contact the employer directly.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com