Rose Hill Manor is a family run and family owned heritage property with a coffee shop and bistro conversion. In recent years the house has been used as a filming location for a number of popular TV series.
Business: Coffee Shop & Bistro
Training provided: Hospitality at Kirklees College
Pay details: Starting wage £3.70 per hour – will rise in line with performance.
Monday – Day release to college
Tuesday – Friday from 9am – 5pm
Requirements: Initial screening for Maths and English to show working at Level 1 or GCSE or above.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and written skills
- Good time management
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to follow instructions
- Be focused and personable
Minimum age: 16
Description: Your room will be to assist the team in different front of house duties, this includes:
- Taking customer orders
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Maintaining a clean and tidy work environment
- Ensure high hygiene standards
- Assist with the opening up and closing down procedures
How to apply: Please email your CV to email@example.com.
In your application please answer the following questions:
- Why attracted you to this role?
- What is your understanding of good team work, why do you think team work is important?
Please do not contact the employer directly.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org