Kolorcraft are a retail POS (Point Of Sale) company who offer the full service, from creative design and marketing insight through to print and finishing.
Business: Leading producer of printed point of sale materials
Training provided: NVQ Business Administration Level 2, with Functional Skills in Maths and English if GCSE grade C or above has not been achieved
Pay details: Meets national apprenticeship wage
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm (37.5 hours per week)
Requirements: Ideally applicants should have GSCEs in English and Maths at grade C or above (new grades 4-9). Applicants should also be organize, have a decent knowledge of Microsoft Word and be able to work from their own initiative.
Minimum age: 16 – 24
Duties to include:
- To provide an effective administrative service to internal staff teams
- Data inputting using various management databases, such as Excel spread sheets
- Prepare meeting rooms on a daily basis ensuring that rooms are clean and tidy and all refreshments are stocked up
- Order external catering for client meetings
- Manage incoming and outgoing post
- To act as the first point of contact for the business, greeting visitors, suppliers and workmates
- Screen incoming calls, directing calls to the appropriate team whilst maintaining a professional telephone manner
Please do not contact the employer directly.
How to apply: To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org