2 Works Effective Traffic Management, Cleckheaton is a modern dynamic sustainable organisation with a management team that understand the importance of quality service driven by the environment and safety of all it’s employees and stakeholders.
Training provided: NVQ Level 2 in Business Administration via Kirklees College.
Pay details: £4 per hour.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 37 hours per week, 9am-5pm.
Requirements: Ideally the candidate should have GSCE (or equivalent) level in English and Maths at grade C or above.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Polite, clear and professional telephone manner.
- IT literate with a good understanding of Microsoft packages.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Confident in using email and the Internet.
- Willing to work effectively in a team.
Minimum age: 16
Description: Duties will include:
- General administrative duties including typing correspondence by e-mail and letter.
- Assisting the accounts team with purchase, credit control and sales ledger.
- Undertaking filing, faxing, record keeping, photocopying and distribution of relevant documents.
- Answering the telephone in a professional and helpful manner and dealing with enquiries.
- Being responsible for co-ordinating the post.
- Dealing with requests for information.
- Other related duties.
How to apply: To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com. Please state the employer and title of vacancy that you are applying for. In your application, please answer the following questions:
- Why do you think you would be good with customers?
- What qualities do you possess that makes you stand out from someone else?
Please do not contact the employer directly.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org