Kirklees College is now one of the biggest colleges in the country with a vast range of courses and study options to choose from. Based at the heart of Yorkshire, we have many centres across Kirklees serving the local population, communities and businesses. KC is in the top 20 largest colleges in the country, out of more than 400
Business: Education Provider
Training provided: NVQ Business Administration Level 2
Pay details: £4 per hour. 37.5 hours = £150
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
Requirements: Experience of working in an office environment. Minimum of Level 2 qualification in literacy and numeracy (e.g. GCSE English and Maths at grade A*-C)
Minimum age: 16
Duties to include:
- Perform his/her duties in accordance with the College’s Equality Policy, undertaking mandatory training as required by the College.
- Show a commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults, undertaking mandatory training as required by the College.
- Demonstrate a commitment to the College’s values and behaviours of Excellence, Integrity, Equality, Respect, Care, Efficiency and Innovation
- Ensure the health and safety of all staff and resources within his/her area(s) of responsibility, i.e. delegated responsibility in relation to the nature of the post holder’s duties and personal responsibilities as per Sections 7 and 8 of the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- Participate in the College’s Performance Management Review Scheme
- Undertake Continuous Professional Development (CPD) relevant to his/her post
- Demonstrate commitment to the College’s whole organisational approach to improving standards of literacy, numeracy and language in line with the national Skills for Life Strategy and the College’s in-house Skill Up programme.
- Perform any other duties as may be reasonably required from time to time by the Principal and Chief Executive, through the Exams Co-ordinator.
- To assist with all on-line/onscreen/paper based exam practice
- To assist with the input of student data, including the recording of student exam results
- To assist with the receipt, collation and distribution of Awarding body results and certificates
- To assist with the despatch of completed scripts to Awarding Bodies as per their regulations
- To assist with the retrieval for Awarding Body materials and question papers whilst maintaining a secure environment
- Any other duties commensurate with the level of the post that may be required from time to time. This to include participation of the annual enrollment sessions at college and other college events, including evenings as required.
For any further information on this vacancy please contact Nichola Barnes at Kirklees College on e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 01484 437066/07788390025
In your application please answer the following questions.
- What skills do you have that would benefit us?
- What are your ambitions for the future?
Please do not contact the employer directly.