Videcon – Heckmondwike – is a leading trade-only distributor of security products and services. Trading successfully since 1995, Videcon’s expertise encompasses all aspects of security distribution from products to training and after-care service.
Training provided: Level 2 Business Administration Apprenticeship via Kirklees College
Pay details: £3.50 per hour (reviewed regularly in line with performance)
Hours: Monday to Friday 9.00 – 5.30pm (inclusive of one day per week in college)
Required: Initial screening for maths and English to show working at Level 1 or GCSE or above.
Minimum age: 16
· To maintain our Customer Database to ensure all contact/address information is current and up-to-date.
· Generate new prospects into the database for our Sales Team and marketing team.
· This will be achieved by some of the following activities:-
· Google search by City & Region
· Constantly monitoring Linked-In, Twitter and other Social Networks
· Pro-actively updating from relevant industry websites eg. NSI & SSAIB
· In addition to the above, we want to see the successful candidate identify proactively their own ideas from other sources.
· Some work on the telephone is required contacting prospects to fill in the missing information not available on the internet, eg contact email addresses, however this is a small part of the role and no selling at all is required or expected.
· Other adhoc duties to support the Customer Services Team during exceptional busy times.
How to apply: To apply please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state the job title and location of the post that you are applying for. In your covering letter please answer the following two questions: 1. Where do you see yourself in 3 years’ time? 2. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
Please do not apply directly to the employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com