Brookhouse Training Centre, Cleckheaton specialise in providing the training needed to succeed as a Gas Engineer or Plumber with an end-to-end managed learning program. Learn more about what these careers can provide.
Business: Education and Training.
Training provided: Level 2 Customer Service training via Kirklees College.
Pay details: £3.70 x 37.5 hours per week = £138.75
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
8am – 4pm Mon, Weds, Fri.
9am – 5pm Tues, Fri.
Requirements: Grade C or above in English and Maths or equivalent would be preferred but each person will be considered on their individual merits. Good IT skills are essential for this position.
- Great communication
- Good numeracy skills
- Be confident and work independently
- Friendly and polite
- Confident in using email and the internet
- IT Literate, must have a good understanding of Microsoft Packages, especially Excel.
- Required to work to deadlines with good time management.
- Willing to work effectively in a team
Minimum age: 16
Description: If you’re interested in working within the Customer Service sector this is a great place to start. Throughout this apprenticeship you will receive full training to help you maintain a professional and welcoming environment in all customer facing areas of the store.
As an apprentice customer service assistant you will be required to:
- Reception duties: Meet and greet, assisting with inquiries, sorting deliveries etc
- Organising the courses including candidate registers, paperwork, joining instructions, tools and books
- Candidate portfolio management
- Writing, editing, printing and arranging course induction paperwork
- General admin duties including typing correspondence by e-mail and letter
- Using ACT database to update and amend details, bookings, schedules and courses
- Storing, recording and archiving company records
- Dealing with first-line complaints
How to apply: Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In your application please answer the following questions:
- What skills do you have that would benefit us?
- Where do you see yourself in 1 year?
Please do not contact the employer directly.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com