Kirklees Neighbourhood Housing (KNH) is an Arm’s Length Management Organization (ALMO) set up by Kirklees Council in 2003. They are dedicated to deliver Quality Homes and Services through their decent homes programme, building successful communities giving tenants a real say moving well beyond a traditional housing management role and into neighbourhood management and community regeneration.
Training provided: Level 3 Apprenticeship in Construction Contracting Operations
Pay details: Meets national apprenticeship wage
Hours: 37 hours a week
Requirements: 5 GCSE’s A* – C (or new grades 9 – 4) including Maths and English, an IT qualification would also be desired
Minimum age: 16
This is an exciting opportunity to kick start a career in the fast paced and varied world of contraction contracting.
Duties to include:
- Working in the Asset Management and Property Services teams within KNH to gain an all round knowledge of all aspects relating to social housing
- You will be involved in planning new build housing, working with contractors to deliver new builds and manage existing stocks of housing
- Collecting various data including Housing Health statistics and Safety Ratings; analysing said data to influence investment decisions
- Assisting with planning refurbishments and planning surveys to increase productivity
- Any other duties as required by the employer such as supporting other teams and managers
How to apply: please access the link below to apply-
Please do not contact the employer directly.