Brook’s Restaurant, Brighouse opened in 1989 and is owned by a Savoy trained chef. It offers nostalgic charm in an informal yet elegant candle-lit setting.
Training provided: NVQ Level 3 in Catering via Kirklees College.
Pay details: Meets National Apprenticeship wage
Hours: Tuesday – Saturday, 4pm – 10pm, 37 hours per week
Requirements: Initial screening for maths and English to show working at level 1 or GCSE or above.
- Able to work under pressure
- Willing to work effectively in a team.
Minimum age: 16
Description: To join our London trained Chef in our busy long established restaurant. The role will involve:
- Preparing food to the highest standards with a varied weekly changing menu.
- Having a real interest in progressing in the hospitality industry.
- Having a passion for food with a creative flair.
How to apply: To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state the employer and title of vacancy that you are applying for. In your application, please answer the following questions:
- What attracted you to this vacancy?
- Have you had any previous experience within the industry?
Please do not contact the employer directly.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com