Training provided: NVQ Business Administration Level 2, Functional Skills in English, Maths and ICT if GCSE Grade C or above is not achieved.
Pay details: Meets minimum apprenticeship wage
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm, 37.5 hours per week
Requirements: GCSE Grade C or above in English and Maths or equivalent
Minimum age: 16
Duties to include:
- Providing day to day administration support to the commercial department
- Assist with filing documents, both physical and digital via the use of databases
- To use Microsoft packages (such as Excel) effectively
- To chase up the Packaging and Dispatch department to ensure daily stock packs have reached Kolorcraft fulfilment
- Determine which items are to be packed together and arrange packs for distribution daily
- Frank and process incoming and outgoing post
- Any other duties as required such as photocopying, preparing meeting rooms and provide reception cover if needed
How to apply: To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com
Please do not contact the employer directly.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org