Grove House Surgery is a health care business based in Batley.
Business: Health Care
Training provided: Level 2 in Business Administration.
Pay details: £136 per week.
Hours: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8.30am – 2.30pm and Thursday 8am – 5.30pm
Requirements: Applicants should have GCSE grade E or above (2-9) in Maths and English.
- Patients must be treated courteously at all times
- All enquiries must be dealt with efficiently with minimum waiting time for patients
- Appointments to be made on request, according to availability
- All patients attending the surgery for the various clinics must be checked in onto the computer
- Prescriptions, sick notes, letters, reports etc. to be given out as requested – always checking the patient details
- Receive fees for non-NHS claim forms and provision of receipt if required.
- Receive in-coming calls with minimum delay
- Be pleasant and courteous at all times
- Transfer calls to appropriate people within the surgery as necessary.
- Requests for prescriptions received in person at the reception desk – full details required
- All completed prescriptions to be accurately filed awaiting collection.
General Administration Work
•There are various administration jobs and each receptionist is responsible for a specific area of work
Application method: To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org