BIU Group – Halifax – One of the UK’s leading textile recyclers and recycling bank manufacturers delivering complete recycling solutions, from the provision of the patented banks, to the collection and warehousing of stock, right through to the resale of used clothing, shoes and household textiles.
Training provided: Apprenticeship training provided
Pay details: Meets apprenticeship wage
Hours: 40 hours per week
- GCSE English and Maths at Grade C (or equivalent) or above (new grades 4-9)
- Experience using Microsoft Office Applications e.g. Outlook, Word and Excel
- Confident in making and receiving telephone calls
- Good level of English spelling and grammar (verbal and written)
Minimum age: 16
Description: To provide administrative support for a range of business related activities within BIU Group.
. Welcome and greet visitors accessing the building in a professional and friendly manner
· Answer phone calls in a polite and professional manner, take comprehensive messages and transfer to the correct person to action
· Creating and emailing of sales invoices, checking and filing all relating paperwork
· Checking of daily incoming stock and reporting of any errors
· Recording incoming purchase invoices on register
· Matching of delivery notes and orders to purchase invoices
· Posting purchase invoices on Sage accounts
· Collate Welcome Packs for new starters to BIU Group and distribute accordingly
· Scan/photocopy/file any documentation including material of a confidential nature
· Assist in the stock control of stationery, kitchen sundries, uniform, protective clothing and pass on any further stock requirements to the appropriate person
· Help schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements
· Responsible for incoming post and deliveries and distribute to the correct area
· Code and file material as per the Company’s processes
· Support all departments within the business, assisting with PR, events, charity and commercial activities
· Assist in creation of new ideas/articles for social media and website publication
· Manage the Company’s general mailbox and transfer to the relevant department
· Organise drinks/refreshments for visitors, staff and meetings.
· Support with non-routine tasks from time to time as required
· Report any accidents, incidents or near misses immediately and complete all relevant documentation.
· Represent the company and its partners in a polite and professional manner at all times
· Ensure all BIU rules and health and safety procedures are adhered to by yourself and others
· To take responsibility for yourself and the safety of others who you come into contact with whilst carrying out your duties.
· Follow company policies, processes and procedures at all times
· Adhere to BIU’s Company Values
How to apply: Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com