HSL Manufacturing Ltd are a furniture business specialising in furniture which will benefit the lives of those who use it.
Business: Furniture occupations / manufacturing and retail of back care goods
Training provided: Training via North Lancs Training Group
Pay details: Meets national apprenticeship wage (£136.50 per week)
Hours: Monday to Thursday 8.00am – 4.45pm, Friday 8.00am to 2.00pm – all with a 30 min lunch break and two 10 min breaks (39 hours per week)
Requirements: Ideally applicants should have GSCEs in English and Maths at grade C or above (new grades 4-9).
Minimum age: 16
Duties to include:
- Learn and harness all aspects of upholstery
- Using hand and power tools
- Planning and preparing a variety of materials
- Fixing and covering of fabrics
- Keeping work area clean and tidy
- Working to Health and Safety regulations at all times
Please do not contact the employer directly.
How to apply: If you are interested please visit www.nltg.co.uk or ring 01254 395355 to speak to an advisor