YCR Distribution based in Dewsbury are the UK distributor for the Sam4S cash registers.
Business: EPoS Distribution
Training provided: IT Apprenticeship
Pay details: £4 per hour.
Hours: 37 hours per week.
– IT (GCSE grade C+ or equivalent)
– Maths and English (GCSE Grade C (or higher) or equivalent).
– Good working knowledge of Windows 7, 8 and 10
– Good working knowledge of Android, iOS and Linux an advantage
– Good working knowledge of Networking / VPN / PC Building / PC Configuration a distinct advantage
– Good working knowledge of a programming language is also advantageous
Minimum age: 16
We are the UK distributor for Sam4S cash registers and we’re looking for an apprentice to join our national support team.This is a great opportunity for a school/college leaver to develop their IT skills while learning new skills in the ever changing EPoS industry. The successful candidate will be given full in-house training on the equipment we supply. As the candidates skills progress then their work responsibilities will also change to suit as they will move into testing and developing new models as well as supporting the existing model line-up.
The successful candidate will have a passion for all things IT related, including problem solving, networking, device and software installation, in addition to having a great technical knowledge. The apprenticeship will involve dealing with external customers over the telephone, via email and occasionally face to face. You will be required to portray a professional and corporate manner at all times.
How to apply: Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com