Buy It Direct – We’re one of the largest online retailers in the UK. Established in 1999, we now have over 250 staff across 3 sites in Huddersfield, Barnsley and the East Midlands. We’re all about value, service and going the extra mile for our customers. We want you to get the best possible deals whilst giving you great service.
Business: Online retailer
Training provided: Business Administration training via North Lancs training group.
Pay details: Meets national apprenticeship wage
Hours: Monday-Thursday, 9am-5.30pm, Friday, 9am-5pm, (37 hours per week)
Requirements: Good IT skills
Minimum age: 16
- A computer based and quite repetitive role
- Processing orders within the correct timescale for customer deliveries
- Purchase orders, gathering confirmation that goods have been shipped from distributors
- Input tracking information in to company system
- Update customers and internal departments if orders are delayed
How to apply: Please apply online at https://www.nltg.co.uk/apprenticeship-vacancies/ where the vacancy is listed under reference 12138
Please do not contact the employer directly.