Buy It Direct – We’re one of the largest online retailers in the UK. Established in 1999, we now have over 250 staff across 3 sites in Huddersfield, Barnsley and the East Midlands. We’re all about value, service and going the extra mile for our customers. We want you to get the best possible deals whilst giving you great service.
Business: Online retailer
Training provided: Business Administration training via North Lancs training group.
Pay details: Meets national apprenticeship wage
Hours: Monday-Thursday, 9am-5.30pm, Friday, 9am-5pm, (37 hours per week)
Requirements: Good communication and good IT skills
Minimum age: 16
- Working within the server sales business unit
- Working within the appliance sales business unit
- Track and trace deliveries
- Liaise with suppliers and customers by email and telephone
- Work with the purchasing team re orders
- Source pricing of server kits
- Manage the administration of account customers, sending invoices and statements
How to apply: Please apply online at https://www.nltg.co.uk/apprenticeship-vacancies/ where the vacancy is listed under reference 12131
Please do not contact the employer directly.