QBC (Quite Brilliant Creative) as well as being one of the UK’s fastest growing creatives, QBC also print your designs, brochures, website design, corporate branding, leaflets, posters, digital banners, pull up banners etc.
Based on the Main Reception you will be the first point of contact for the office, you will mainly assist the accounts team with general administration including invoicing, taking and recording payments as well as assisting with customer queries.
Business: Education and Training provider
Training provided: NVQ Level 2 in Business Administration with Functional Skills in Maths, English and ICT if required
Pay details: Meets National Minimum Apprenticeship wage.
Hours: Monday to Friday 10.00am – 6.00pm (37.5hours per week)
Requirements: Ideally applicants should have GSCEs in English and Maths at grade E or above
Minimum age: 16
Duties to include:
- Answering phones in a polite and helpful manner and assisting with financial queries
- Assisting with dispatch by chasing up deliveries
- General Customer Service duties face to face, via email and via phone
- Raising invoices, emailing invoices and taking payments
- Referencing supplier invoices to ensure accurate payment
- Chasing Purchase Order numbers from customers
How to apply: To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not contact the employer directly.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com