Media Performance is a vibrant media agency with huge ambition. Our continued success means we are looking for the right people to support the team in the day to day running of client business.
Business: Media agency.
Training provided: Apprenticeship with 1 day to be spent at college each week.
Pay details: Meets National Apprenticeship Wage.
Hours: Full time.
- Passionate individual who is looking at media as a career.
- High degree of numeracy and literacy.
- Detail orientated with first class analytical skills.
- Able to work as an individual and within a flexible team.
- Exceptional organisation and time management.
- Ability to work under pressure with short deadlines and use initiative in problem solving.
- A willingness to continue to learn.
Minimum age: 16
This is an exciting and rare opportunity to build knowledge of the media landscape across all forms of digital and traditional media
The apprentices must take an active interest in planning media campaigns for our thriving client base, working across all forms of media including TV, Radio, Digital and more, ultimately supporting the exec/manager in client’s campaign delivery.
- Working with Account Manager to develop client plans and help in the booking and monitoring process.
- Start to build knowledge of desktop research & planning tools to help answer client challenges.
- Carry out research to identify media trends relevant to our clients.
- Be responsible for weekly and monthly client performance reports, checking for accuracy and sending to clients.
- Develop a good understanding of client strategy and be able to assess and contribute towards media plans.
- Develop knowledge of all media opportunities across both on and offline.
- Enthusiasm to work with a network of media owners relevant to our client’s business.
- Take your career management seriously, preparing for performance reviews and attending training planned for you.
- Share relevant news stories and keep an inquisitive mind for news or findings that may be interesting to our clients.
- Help run radio commercial production business with Managing Partner.
How to apply:
Please send your CV and a covering letter for our consideration to email@example.com
Closing date – 30th June 2018
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org