Buy It Direct (Elland)- We’re one of the largest online retailers in the UK. Established in 1999, we now have over 250 staff across 3 sites in Huddersfield, Barnsley and the East Midlands. We’re all about value, service and going the extra mile for our customers. We want you to get the best possible deals whilst giving you great service.
Business: Online retailer
Training provided: Business Administration training via North Lancs training group.
Pay details: Meets national apprenticeship wage
Hours: Monday-Thursday, 9am-5.30pm, Friday, 9am-5pm, (37 hours per week)
Requirements: Good IT skills
Minimum age: 16
- Assessing and filing claims with home delivery couriers
- Chasing the status of claims and credits
- Monitoring stock due back from couriers and chasing when required
- Liaising with the Returns Team
- Assisting with order checks
- Checking pick lists from couriers and passing to the warehouse
How to apply: Please apply online at https://www.nltg.co.uk/apprenticeship-vacancies/ where the vacancy is listed under reference 12137
Please do not contact the employer directly.