It’s crazy to think about-but most people spend more time at work than they do with their family. So we think it’s incredibly important to work in an environment that you find stimulating, rewarding and enjoyable. Our challenge is to match ambitious professionals with jobs that are a seamless match for their experience, technical skills and career ambitions. We are a part of a family-owned business that’s been doing exactly that since 1992. Our partnership approach see’s us working with large global employers to local SME businesses – no matter the organisational size they know they can count on us to connect them to the right people, for the right roles at the right time.
Training provided: NVQ training
Pay details: Meets national apprenticeship wage
Hours: 40 hours per week
Requirements: English and Maths GCSEs at grade A-C (new grades 4-9) and good IT skills. Good communication skills are also required for this post.
Minimum age: 16
As an Apprentice Administrator within Cordant People you will learn how to provide effective and comprehensive administration support to the branch team, to support in our desire to provide
the highest service levels and business growth.
The successful applicant will learn how to do all aspects of the Administrator’s role, including:
● Positively represent the Company by greeting all visitors, candidates and clients in a professional and efficient manner.
● Communicate key information accurately and feedback promptly to relevant stakeholders.
● Lifecycle management of worker files and records including registrations, uploading data to relevant systems, eligibility, typing of CV’s, holiday requests, timesheet
processing and termination request processing, AWR Compliance, and support with availability lists of workers free for work.
● Maintain all general correspondence, client packs and application packs within branch.
● Efficiently check payroll and client specific reports and where necessary rectifying queries.
● Maintain and update all window displays, ‘A’ boards and branch branding to best represent the Cordant People Brand.
● Take accurate and detailed meeting notes and maintain paper trails of documentation to ensure performance, audit and knowledge share is exceptional.
● Resolve first line mobile worker queries.
● Develop, maintain and sustain full compliance and understanding to both legal and company frameworks promoting safe, consistent and compliant working practices
● Maintain stock levels of branch stationery and PPE.
● Provide business support to the branch, i.e resourcing if required
How to apply: Please email your CV to email@example.com