Hunters RBM – The last 25 years have given us invaluable experience during what has been the most radical and dynamic period in estate agency. Our experience has allowed us to blend traditional customer service values with fast-changing technology, consumer attitudes and market conditions.
Business: Estate and lettings agency
Training provided: NVQ Diploma Business Administration via Kirklees College.
Pay details: Meets national apprenticeship wage
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, including 1 day a week at college (Mon to Fri)
Requirements: Grade C or above in Maths and English (grades 4-9) would be preferred but each person will be considered on their individual merits.
- Somebody who is a good verbal communicator who has a polite, clear and professional telephone manner.
- A good standard of existing verbal and written communication skills
- Strong IT capabilities, with existing competence to utilise Microsoft Office, in particular Word, Excel and Confident in using email and the internet.
- Able to respond positively to the demands of a varied workload
Minimum age: 16
- To provide a friendly and professional reception service to all visitors and callers.
- Basic reception duties include: dealing with incoming customer enquiry calls; emails and greeting visitors
- Processing invoices and payments, scanning documents and filing.
- To assist in the provision of an effective, flexible and responsive administrative/business support service This will involve transferring external callers to other members of staff
- Following all health & safety requirements within the organisation
- Updating company databases/systems and assisting department on various admin tasks, training will be provided on a bespoke software system
How to apply: To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state the employer and title of vacancy that you are applying for. In your application, please answer the following questions:
- How would you travel to work?
- What is your ideal career path?
Please do not contact the employer directly.