The RSPCA, Halifax are a self funding branch of the RSPCA responsible for raising money locally to support their animal welfare work. Their main aim is to rehabilitate unwanted, abandoned and abused animals and find them loving, permanent homes.
Training provided: NVQ Level 2 in Business Administration via Kirklees College.
Pay details: Meets National Apprenticeship Wage (Currently £3.50 per hour rising to £3.70 per hour from April 2018)
Hours: Monday-Friday, 37 hours per week, 8.30am-5pm.
Requirements: Ideally the candidate should have GSCE (or equivalent) level in English and Maths at grade C or above.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Polite, clear and professional telephone manner.
- IT literate with a good understanding of Microsoft packages.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Confident in using email and the Internet.
- Willing to work effectively in a team.
Minimum age: 16
Description: Duties will include:
- Co-ordinating the Branch Schemes, Animal Centre Fundraising and Lost and Found, assisting with the online veterinary shop, assisting the animal centre with clerical support, updating the branch database, filing, faxing, record keeping, photocopying and distribution of relevant documents, dealing courteously and efficiently with all visitors, answering the telephone and dealing with all enquiries as well as other related duties.
How to apply: To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state the employer and title of vacancy that you are applying for. In your application, please answer the following questions:
Looking at the website for RSPCA Halifax, Huddersfield, Bradford and District Branch. Can you tell us…
- What you like the best?
- What you like the least?
Please give one improvement that would benefit the website.
Please do not contact the employer directly.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com