Crossway Scaffolding Group has been established for over 20 years and is one of the country’s leading scaffolding specialists. We provide scaffolding systems for commercial construction projects and infrastructure works such as rail, road and water projects. Our focus is on safety and service, building long term customer relationships. We can support projects of any size, scope or complexity and have often helped our clients deliver more cost effective projects by designing innovative solutions.
Training provided: NVQ Level 2 in Business Administration via Kirklees College.
Pay details: Meets national apprenticeship wage
Hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
Requirements: Ideally the candidate should have GSCEs in English and Maths at grade C or above(new grades 4-9), but each person will be considered on their individual merits.
- Able to plan own workload
- Work well as part of a team
- Able to be flexible and work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good communication skills
- IT literate and have a good understanding of Microsoft packages.
- Strong interpersonal skills
Minimum age: 16
Description: Duties will include:
- collate weekly time sheets from site staff in preparation for authorisation by Operations.
- Collate warehouse time sheets and clocking in machine records
- Collate weekly tracker information for drivers
- Manage the company vehicle fleet, maintaining mileage records and ensuring all vehicles are insured, serviced and maintained and have MOTs when required
- Ensure all wagons are serviced in accordance with service schedules
- Maintain register of daily defects and ensure remedial action is taken as appropriate
- Maintain driver/tacho hours record
- Update and maintain the company’s stock records and liaise with the Warehouse Manager to ensure they are accurately maintained on a daily basis
- Other related tasks as required
How to apply: To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com. Please state the employer and title of vacancy that you are applying for. In your application, please answer the following questions:
- Why do you think you would be good with customers?
- What qualities do you possess that makes you stand out from someone else?
Please do not contact the employer directly.