Prime Sales and Lettings are an estate agents covering Huddersfield and the surrounding areas. Whether you are selling or buying, a landlord seeking responsible, quality tenants, or a tenant searching for a home, we are here to help. Our experienced, professional, and friendly staff, combined with extensive local knowledge ensure that we provide a service which is second to none.
Business: Estate Agents
Training provided: NVQ Customer Practitioner Level 2 with functional skills in Maths and English if GCSE grade C or above has not been achieved.
Pay details: £3.70 per hour
Hours: Monday to Friday with some Saturdays
Requirements: Ideally applicants should have GSCEs in English and Maths at grade C or above (new grades 4-9). Applicants should also have excellent written and verbal communication skills, good numeracy and literacy skills, the ability to maintain good relationships with clients and be able to work to deadlines.
Minimum age: 16
Duties to include:
- Checking the answer phone and admin emails throughout the day, following up on every potential new business lead
- Gaining and reporting of feedback
- Arranging and confirming property viewings
- Answering the phone, dealing with face to face enquiries
- Speaking to clients with property updates
- Collating the accompanied viewing keys
- Franking and dealing with incoming and outgoing post
Please do not contact the employer directly.
How to apply: To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org