It’s crazy to think about-but most people spend more time at work than they do with their family. So we think it’s incredibly important to work in an environment that you find stimulating, rewarding and enjoyable. Our challenge is to match ambitious professionals with jobs that are a seamless match for their experience, technical skills and career ambitions. We are a part of a family-owned business that’s been doing exactly that since 1992. Our partnership approach see’s us working with large global employers to local SME businesses – no matter the organisational size they know they can count on us to connect them to the right people, for the right roles at the right time.
Training provided: NVQ training
Pay details: Meets national apprenticeship wage
Hours: 40 hours per week
Requirements: English and Maths GCSEs at grade A-C (new grades 4-9) and good IT skills. Good communication skills are also required for this post.
Minimum age: 16
The successful applicant will learn how to do all aspects of the Resourcer’s role, including:
● Produce vacancy profiles, adverts to achieve the highest response rate in a timely manner.
● Adequately source and select applicants, match to roles available and potential future talent pipeline whilst considering the needs of all stakeholders and company cultures.
● Represent the Company at interviews, and briefings ensuring you work professionally and capture all relevant information via several questioning and communication techniques.
● Management of worker files and records including registrations, uploading data to relevant systems and eligibility.
● Preparation and delivery of induction packs and process delivering to stakeholder specification.
● Management of individual cost per recruit ratios with a proactive drive to continually reduce this both in time and cost.
● Maintain paper trails of documentation to ensure performance, audit and knowledge share is exceptional.
● Develop, maintain and sustain full compliance and understanding to both legal and company frameworks promoting safe, consistent and compliant working practices throughout.
● Positively represent the Company by greeting all visitors, candidates and clients in a professional and efficient manner.
● Communicate key information accurately and feedback promptly to relevant stakeholders.
● Efficiently check payroll and client specific reports and where necessary rectifying queries.
How to apply: Please email your CV to email@example.com