The Causeway Foot Inn is an 18th century coaching inn situated between Halifax and Keighley.
Business: Bar & Restaurant
Training provided: Apprenticeship training via Kirklees College
Pay details: £4 per hour to increase in line with performance
Hours: 37 hours per week – Weds – Fri 4pm – 8:30pm and Sat & Sun 10am – 7pm
- Attention to detail and creativity for food presentation
- Be passionate about food and love to learn new things
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Eager to learn
Minimum age: 16
Description: We are currently looking for an Apprentice commis chef to join our already highly skilled and experienced team. The successful candidate will enjoy working within a fast-paced environment, working with the best fresh, local and seasonal ingredients. Above all, they must have a good team ethic, be full of ideas, enthusiastic, hard-working, professional and reliable. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to start out in the industry, we are proud that our chefs have worked in some of the finest kitchens in the country and you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from them.
- Supports senior chef in food production prior to serve
- Helps head chef in development of menus
- Assists with food storage
- Assits the head chef during service
- Ensure food is prepared and served to clients on time
- Assist head chef in ensuring that health and safety standards and upheld in the kitchen
How to apply: To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com . Please state the vacancy title and location of the post that you are interested in.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org