Castle Hill Global is a successful student advisory and placement consultancy based in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, with a regional office in Oman and a presence across the GCC.
Business: International Education Consultancy
Training provided: NVQ Level 2 in Business Administration with Functional Skills in English, Maths and ICT if required
Pay details: Meets National Minimum Apprenticeship Wage.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 9.00am – 5.00pm (40 hours a week)
Requirements: Ideally applicants should have GCSEs in English and Maths at grade E or above, the candidate should also be dedicated with good attention to detail, good communication skills, be good with people and the ability to be well organised.
Minimum age: 16
Duties to include:
- Processing University applications
- Updating and maintaining applicant records on the system
- Replying to telephone enquiries and sending emails
- Updating and maintaining spread sheet databases
- The successful applicant will be expected to handle sensitive personal information
Please do not contact the employer directly.
How to apply: To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com